Clients often look to their travel agent to be a Concierge of sorts and provide recommendations on fun things to see and great places to eat. The Ireland dining scene continues to garner rave reviews and we’ve provided some suggestions on both hot spots and off-the-beaten path winners to recommend.
When a client is making their first visit to Ireland, oftentimes they wander around wondering where to eat. Here is a quick roundup of some award-winning as well as off-the-beaten path spots that are a “must visit” for travelers to these parts of the country.
- Fishy Fishy, Kinsale, Cork: http://www.fishyfishy.ie/
- Oysters, Cork: http://oysters.ie/
- Rolys Bistro, Dublin: http://www.rolysbistro.ie/
- Sabor Brazil, Dublin: http://www.saborbrazil.ie/
- Rozzers Restaurant, Killarney: http://www.killeenhousehotel.com/killarney-dining/rozzers-restaurant.html
- Aniar Restaurant, Galway: http://www.aniarrestaurant.ie/
- Cliff House, Waterford: http://www.thecliffhousehotel.com/
- Deanes Restaurant, Belfast: http://www.michaeldeane.co.uk/deanes/
- MacNean House: http://www.macneanrestaurant.com/